Taco Tortilla Pizzas
Simple, delicious and different.
1 lb lean ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
2 clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp chili powder
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
8 four-inch Mexican corn tortillas
Small bunch baby spinach
1/2 cup chunky salsa
2 cups grated cheese
2 green onions, chopped
2 tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place meat, onion and garlic in a skillet over medium heat and cook until beef is evenly browned.
- Add chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper and simmer covered for a few minutes.
- Coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place four tortillas on the baking sheet
- Spread meat over each tortilla and place a few leafs of spinach on top of the meat then cover with a second tortilla.
- Spoon salsa over the top tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with cheese, tomatoes, green onions, and olives
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes
- Slice and serve with sour cream