Minted Lamb Stew
This stew is amazingly delicious and so simple. Perfect for those cold winter months and you want something warm for the soul.
400g lean lamb (cubed)
3 carrots sliced
2 celery stalks sliced/chopped
10 pearl onions
10-12 cremini or button mushrooms
200ml red wine
500ml lamb stock (or chicken stock)
20g gravy powder (ie: 1 ½ tbsp Bisto)
1 ½ tablespoons mint sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Place the lamb and the vegetables into a casserole dish
- In a separate container/bowl mix the stock, gravy powder to form a gravy.
- Pour the gravy mix and wine into the casserole dish over the lamb and vegetables.
- Add mint sauce and stir
- Cover and cook in the oven for 2-3 hours.
- Season to taste along with additional mint sauce if desired
- Serve with your favorite vegetables
- Enjoy !
You already rated for this recipe.