Potato & Leek Soup
This rich and creamy soup is great for those cool days and evenings. Easy and simple to prepare and served with your favorite bread.
2 tbsp butter
2 sliced leeks (use white only)
1 small onion - chopped
2 ½ cups chicken broth
1 raw sliced potato
½ cup cream
Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large pot
- Add onions and leeks and sauté until tender but not brown
- Add broth, potato, salt and pepper and cook until potato is tender, about 25 minutes
- Puree mixture in a food processor
- Return mixture to pot and bring to boil
- Stir in cream and heat
You already rated for this recipe.