Pasta with Salmon, Chilli & Lemon
A quick and easy pasta dish that is light. Using lemon and basic ingredients keeps this recipe fresh tasting.
240g pasta (spaghetti)
2 tbsp oilive oil
1-2 red chillies, deseed and finely chopped
150g salmon, cooked
1 lemon zest & juice
2 green onions chopped
- Cook salmon and set aside. Salmon can be baked or poached to your preference.
- Cook pasta until just al dente.
- In a large pan add oil and saute chilli for a few minutes
- Separate salmon into small chunks and flakes
- Just before straining pasta remove 1 cup of pasta water and set aside
- Drain pasta and add to pan with chilli and oil
- Toss pasta until coated well
- Add salmon, lemon zest, juice of lemon, onions and continue to gently toss
- If pasta appears to dry add some water used to cook pasta
- Serve and enjoy!