Caesar Salad Dressing
Very quick and simple Caesar salad dressing!
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 garlic gloves minced
¼ cup parmesan cheese – use fresh!
1 ½ tbsp Anchovy paste (optional but tastes best with)
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Add all ingredients to a bowl EXCEPT the olive oil
- Whisk ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Slowly add the olive while whisking. Be sure all ingredients are blended well before adding more oil
- Continue to whisk until all olive oil has been added
- Stir into fresh crisp romaine lettuce and enjoy the perfect Caesar salad. Add strips of roasted chicken for even a better meal.