BBQ Lemon Zucchini
A delicious way to prepare and serve zucchinis. During the summer zucchinis are in abundance and need a more exciting and tasteful way of preparing. These were perfect!
6 zucchinis, sliced into 4" quarters (depending on size)
1/4 cup olive oil
3 lemons zest and juice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
- Prepare zucchinis, unpeeled and removing ends
- Place zucchinis in a zip-lock bag
- In a small bowl and the zest of the lemons, salt and pepper and mix well. Keep a tablespoon of zest for garnish.
- Pour olive oil over zucchini in the zip-lock bag
- Add lemon zest mixture to zip-lock bag
- Mix well in bag and allow to marinate up to 30 minutes
- Once finished marinating grill on the BBQ, about 3-4 minutes per side until tender and there are nice grill marks. Careful not to over cook as they will be too mushie
- Place on a small platter and garnish with remaining lemon zest