Delicious and easy Yorkshire Pudding recipe.
4 eggs (large)
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups flour (All purpose)
4 tbsp vegetable oil or beef drippings from roast.
- Combine eggs, milk, flour and salt in a mixing bowl
- Whisk ingredients until well combined
- Place in refridgerator for 30 minutes until ready to use
- Preheat oven to 425F
- In each muffin tray pour 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil or beef drippings
- Place muffin tin in oven and heat until very hot
- Remove muffin tray from oven and fill each tin 3/4 fill with the batter. As you pour batter it should sizzle.
- Quickly return to oven and bake for 20 minutes. Cooking time may vary so check around 15 minutes. Do not open oven until baked as they may fall flat. Yorkshire puddings should be well risen and brown.
- Remove from muffin tin and enjoy!
You already rated for this recipe.