This recipes takes little time to put together
8 oz Spinach
1 tablespoon Olive oil
2 Garlic cloves
2 tablespoons Pine nuts
2 tablespoons Raisins
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over low heat
- Add pine nuts and cook a few minutes until the pine nuts are toasted
- Add in minced garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes
- Add the spinach and cook for 3 to 4 minutes and be sure to flip the spinach and turn it often so the spinach shrivels up
- Add raisins and season with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl or plate to cool.
- When serving you can sprinkle lemon zest on top of the spinach.