Watercress and avocado salad
5 (1 reviews)
This salad recipe is very easy to make. Mix the sugar and liquid ingredients together. Grate your apple and onion, add watercress and sliced avocado and mix.
1 bunch watercress
1 gala apple
1 tablespoon grated vidalia onion
1 teaspoon white sugar
3 teaspoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons rice vinegar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mix the sugar and all liquid ingendients in your salad bowl except for the vegetable oil. Once the sugar is disolved then you can add in the oil and mix.
- Finely grate the apple which should make around 1/4 cup of shredded apple. Best to peel the apple before you grate it.
- Grate the onion with the larger holes in a grater and make about 1 table spoon and add this and the apple to the bowl and mix.
- Slice up your avocado anyway you want.
- Break up your watercress however you want whether smaller pieces or larger with more stems
- Mix and serve