Arugula Walnut Salad with Goat Cheese
Delicious simple salad made with arugula, walnuts and goat cheese.
5 oz Arugula
2 tbsp Olive oil, extra-virgin
1/3 cup Walnut pieces
1 tsp Fresh Thyme (or 1/3 tsp dried thyme)
1/2 tsp Lemon zest
1 tsp Lemon juice, fresh
2 oz Goat cheese, crumbled
- In a small skillet add oilive oil, walnuts pieces and thyme.
- Heat over low heat for 3-5 minutes. Careful not to burn mixture.
- Remove from heat to allow to cool and add lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Create a bed of arugula on plates or serving dish.
- Add walnut mixture over arugula.
- Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese over salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
You already rated for this recipe.