Singapore Noodles with Chicken
Excellent and flavorful to be found restaurant quality! Singapore noodles with curry and chicken. Simple, easy and fast.
100g fine rice noodles
2 boneless chicken breasts
2 tbsp sunflower oil
3 spring onions shredded
1 small chunk fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
100g snow peas
3-4 tsp tikka curry paste
3-4 tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Prepare noodles according to package directions - do not overcook
- Drain and rinse under running cold water until cold to stop any further cooking.
- Snip into short lengths with scissors.
- Cut chicken into small pieces or chunks.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or large frying pan
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until cooked and lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and heat
- Add the spring onions, ginger, pepper and snow peas, then stir-fry for 1 min.
- Add cooked chicken, noodles and beansprouts, then stir to mix.
- Blend together the tikka curry paste, soy, chilli sauce and 1 tbsp water, then add to the wok, stirring until everything is well coated in the sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with coriander, with lime wedges at the side.