Maple Ginger Salmon
One of the easiest and fastest salmon recipes you can get.
2 salmon fillets
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Turn on your oven grill and pre-heat for 15 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Cover the salmon in a dish, can marinade for 30 minutes as well
- Spray tinfoil with olive oil
- Place salmon fillets on the tinfoil and coat with the sauce while saving 1 to 2 tablespoons at the end
- Broil for 8-10 minutes
- Remove from oven and coat the fillets with the remaining sauce before serving
You can use any grade of maple syrup but the darker the better like Grade A medium or dark amber. You don't have to marinade the salmon but it can help infuse the flavour.
You already rated for this recipe.