Apple Celery Salad with Hazelnuts and Dill
5 (2 reviews)
This recipes takes no time to make, mostly cutting your ingredients, mix and serve.
2 Celery sticks
2 tablespoons Fresh dill
1/4 cup Olive oil
1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon Honey
1/2 cup Hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- Toast the hazelnuts and set aside to cool
- Dice your shallot finely, put into your bowl and add the apple cider vinegar and let sit a few minutes as it will take the bite out of the shallots
- Add the honey, dijon mustard and olive oil to the bown and mix.
- Chop the celery fine and chop the dill and add to the bowl
- Save the apple for last so it doesn't brown too much, cut into matchsticks and add to the salad bowl and toss.
- Mix with half the hazelnuts and save the rest for garnishing
You already rated for this recipe.